Wednesday 29 January 2014

What to wear for LFW

Sat idly twiddling my thumbs in my day wondering what to blog about seriously lacking blog mojo right now and in drops an email from Next with a competition on creating an outfit for LFW from their online catalog. The prize is £200 to spend (in Next) and an overnight stay in a hotel. I hate competitions, I never win if I do enter and so I was about to delete the email when boredom really set in .. so here I am .. looking at the Next online catalog and submitting my entry! This actually goes to show that often with emails/reaching out to your audience it's all about timing. Had this email dropped into my inbox this morning then it would be in the deleted items folder for sure!

I couldn't decide on one outfit either - so here I give you my 6 looks:

Outfit 1 - To view the look online please click HERE
Black Raffia Jacket - £60
Woven Cami - £12-£14
Ultimate Capri Trousers With Vent Hem - £38
High Back Sandals - £28-£38 


Outfit 2 - To view the look online please click HERE
Open Back Midi Dress - £48
High Back Sandals - £28-£38


 Outfit 3 -  To view the look online please click HERE
Tie Back Top - £28
Baroque Jacquard Capri Trousers - £35
Two Part Ankle Strap Point Shoes - £32
Bespoke Gold And Crystal Effect Necklace - £35


Outfit 4 - To view the look online please click HERE
Textured Sweater - £26
Black Skirt - £35
Black Mesh Watch - £26
Sunglasses - £17.50

Outfit 5 - To view the look online please click HERE
Perfect Shirt - £35
Black Check Mesh Skirt - £48
Glam High Front Shoe Boot - £36
Soft Cuff Clutch Bag - £32


Outfit 6 - To view the look online please click HERE
Tweed Waterfall Coat - £75
Spot Shirt Layer Knit Top - £35
Vintage Relaxed Skinny Jeans - £26
Leather Strap Sandals - £48


Which one would you choose for me to wear if I were going?! I think I'm favouring my comfort zone in outfit 6!

Fiona
xoxo

#NextLFWoutfit

11 comments :

  1. I like look 5, I have been eyeing that skirt as it has featured in a few magazines. Love it styled with the white shirt and it would look fab with a leather jacket over it for LFW..... good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going for it Fiona??? My choice would definitely be outfit number 2!! What a gorgeous dress!! Love the colour and style!! Fingers crossed for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was gonna say 1, then 5 then 6! Now swaying between 5 & 6! I love the skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like outfit 6 but I also really like 3. The little ankle strap shoes...love Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outfit 6 for me too..I love the colours together, although I do like the shoeboots in outfit no.5...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think outfit 5 looks the best ( although I really like Outfit 1 as well!) - its stylish, edgy and different - the over skirt looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1 & 6 are my favs but 6 appeals more! Ax

    ReplyDelete

  8. افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض


    ارخص شركات نقل الاثاث


    افضل شركة نقل عفش


    شركه نقل عفش بالرياض

    افضل شركة نقل عفش بالرياض

    افضل شركات نقل الاثاث

    شركات نقل الموبيليا

    شركه نقل عفش



    شركة نقل عفش بالرياض



    شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض


    شركة نقل عفش


    شركات نقل الاثاث

    نقل اثاث بالرياض


    نقل اثاث بالرياض

    نقل عفش بالرياض
    نقل عفش

    نقل اثاث بالرياض

    نقل اثاث

    دينا نقل عفش بالرياض

    دينا نقل اثاث بالرياض

    تغليف الاثاث

    شركة شحن اثاث


    نقل العفش بالرياض

    اسعار نقل اثاث بالرياض

    نقل عفش جنوب الرياض


    رقم نقل عفش

    نقل اثاث شمال الرياض

    نقل عفش من المدينة الى الرياض

    سيارة نقل عفش

    شركة نقل عفش غرب الرياض


    شركة نقل عفش غرب الرياض


    شركة لنقل العفش
    عربية نقل عفش

    افضل شركه نقل عفش بالرياض

    شركة تغليف اثاث

    ونش نقل العفش

    لنقل الاثاث


    سيارات نقل الاثاث

    افضل شركة نقل اثاث


    ارقام دينات

    نقل عفش داخل وخارج الرياض


    شركة نقل عفش شمال الرياض


    ارقام نقل عفش

    نقل عفش بالرياض رخيص

    شركة تغليف ونقل اثاث


    دينا نقل اثاث داخل وخارج الرياض

    ارقام دينات في الرياض

    دينا نقل اثاث داخل وخارج الرياض


    فك نقل تركيب اثاث


    نقل عفش دينا بالرياض الرياض

    ReplyDelete