Tuesday 16 April 2013

7 Days, 7 Looks

I'm a lazy dresser, I don't 'make an effort' per se and I can't say that this blog is about anything 'stylish' or that I am a guru on what to wear - I just love posting pics of what I wear - every day gear for an average every day life.  I do like looking back at things I've worn in the past and by doing so it highlights that I don't have a signature style .. I totally mix and match and apart from smart I think I can lend myself to anything - that is not meant to sound like it does written down - ie big headed! In fact, I think the opposite, I would love a signature style, the smart look, the chic look, the student look, the quirky look ...

All my daily looks are posted on Avenue 57 and here they are in all their glory

Do you have one? A signature look? If so, what?

What have I been wearing this week?

This outfit didn't work for me - the top is too see through so I changed
Top - TK Maxx (old)
Jeans - Matalan (old)
Shoes - New Look (old)

Into this - it was super sunny on Sunday and the top hid the massive lunch I ate with friends
Top - Warehouse (old)
Jeans - Matalan (old)
Shoes - Deichmann (old)


Bad hair day so a hat is required - I love this, it's a good shape and only £6 from Matalan (current)
Top - TK Maxx (old)
Jeans - Gap (old)
Shoes - Deichmann (old)
Hat - Matalan (current)


Tunic/Dress - Sainsbury's (old)
Belt - Sainsbury's (old)


A walk in the woods, no make up, hair not done (I did shower!)
Jumper - H&M (was ONLY £2 - I love it)
Jeans - Gap (old)


A can't be bothered day
Dress - F&F Tesco (old)
Scarf - H&M (old)
Boots - Peacocks (current)


My favourite outfit of the week
Necklace - Zara (current)
Shirt - H&M (old)
Jeans - Sainsbury's (old)


Love a good headless shot!
Top - Sainsbury's (old)
Jeans - Sainsbury's (old)
Shoes - Jane Shilton (old)


What a lot of old clothes I wear! I like that though, I work through my wardrobe a lot and make sure I get good wear out of all items before charity shopping them.

Cheeky little WTF for you today. Seriously - WTF?

ASOS - no wonder it's in the sale!


Fiona
xoxo


9 comments :

  1. Loving the sun hat, I need to get a new one and I am seriously tempted by the zara necklace x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to wear the Zara necklace every day!! It's only £19.99, it's a good weight but not too weighty that it's uncomfortable to wear. I am so in love with and glad I bought it (it keeps going out of stock but I know it's there online today)

      I'm not a fan of hats which is why I only spent £6 on this but I think I'm going to wear it a lot! Now is the time to start looking after my skin as I've over cooked it for the past 39 years!!!

      Delete
  2. Particularly love the denim shirt and pearls on you, I'm going to have to pinch that look! I'm a rubbish dresser but agree, just taking a snap everyday is so useful, even just to rotate things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stole the look from someone else!
      I agree that looking back is good for daily inspiration

      Delete
  3. Funny - I LOVE your can't be bothered look:) You should practice the can't be arsed effect more often:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall attempt the no effort one again!!

      Delete
  4. Your signature look is yummy mummy non?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind, I think I'm falling in love with you!

      Delete
  5. Love the Peacocks Boots! Its one of the first shops I visit when I come home because Im always on such a tight budget! Quality much better then Primark too! Andrea x

    ReplyDelete